Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 1 Part 2 - Downtown for Theatre

Hello to all our followers again.
It's very late but I just thought I would blog our day part two for everyone to wake up to on Friday.
We had a wonderful meal this evening at http://www.maggianos.com/en/Pages/home.aspx
One of our youngest boys described it as 'the best meal he ever had'
Anyway, having just got back to the hotel from seeing the amazing Blue Man Group:-
http://www.blueman.com/index.php I just thought I would post some of today's highlight pictures.
I can safely say the students have had a wonderful day and have all now gone off to bed. Early call at 6:15 in full best uniform as we have our first concert. I am sure the students will be fantastic...below are today's best bits..
Our girls enjoying Italian Pizza at Quincy Market
The Old Court House downtown Boston
Heading for Maggiano's
The Blue Man Group
Waiting for the Blue Man Experience
The evening walk home........


4 comments:

  1. Thanks Simon!!!!
    A big kiss to everyone there!!!
    Mariana Zelalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is nice to see that you are enjoying and taking advantage of this wonderful opportunity.
    Thank you for keeping us informed.

    Best wishes,
    Big Foot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que lindas Fotos! esperamos mas! Sigan pasandola lindo , gracias

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peguen el calendario de conciertos en el blog. Vivo en Boston y me encantaria ir a verlos, pero por ahi ya me lo perdí.

    ReplyDelete